This is a legally valid agreement that lays out the terms and conditions for the use of all services which comes under email.messagebyte.in Service agreed by you. The usage of the service is limited under all the terms & conditions herewith published. This agreement shall be governed by the rules and regulations of the authorities of the government of India. Please read this agreement carefully. All notices under this agreement will be considered as written and have been duly signed once the same is electronically confirmed.
SERVICE USAGE POLICY
You agree to abide by all applicable local, national and international laws and regulations. You are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your account, including the content of the Emails transmitted through the service. The EMAIL service that sends/receives Emails to/from Email Servers are maintained by TEAM email.messagebyte.in.The utilization of the EMAIL service is subject to the following Terms of Service.
- Any illegal use of the EMAIL service is strictly prohibited
- Emails containing sexual, racist or discriminatory content or any such usage of them may be considered as harassment and you are to be held responsible for this. TEAM email.messagebyte.in does not assume any liability for the content of Emails sent.
- TEAM email.messagebyte.in will be exempt from any claim that may arise from third parties as a result of message content.
- You guarantee that the content of any EMAIL always respects and does not in any way conflict with fundamental human rights or will follow the norms of Intellectual Property Right laws. (E.g. right to privacy, prohibition of discrimination on any ground such as sex, race, color, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin).
- You accept that the service is provided for professional use only and you agree not to use it to:
- Promote alcohol, music, dancing, dating, gambling or deception.
- Send unsolicited Emails (i.e. Email spam) and to therefore ensure that your Emails are only sent to individuals that have given you their permission.
- Harvest, or otherwise collect information about others, without their consent.
- Mislead others as to the identity of the sender of your Emails, by creating a false identity, impersonating the identity of someone/something else or by providing contact details that do not belong to you.
- Transmit, associate or publish any unlawful, racist, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, demeaning, lewd,
immoral, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind. As a general guideline, if your content is not suitable for ages 13+, it most likely
goes against our Usage Policy.
- Transmit any material that may infringe upon the intellectual property rights of third parties including trademarks, copyrights or other rights of publicity.
- Transmit any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worm, time bombs, cancel-bots or any other harmful/deleterious programs.
- Interfere with, or disrupt, networks connected to the service or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the service, through password mining or any other means.
- Interfere with others use and enjoyment of the service.
- Engage in any other activity that Team email.messagebyte.in believes could subject it to criminal liability or civil penalty/judgment.
- You acknowledge that TEAM email.messagebyte.in delivers EMAIL messages via Email servers and can therefore only influence the delivery transmission of EMAIL messages within the technical constraints imposed. EMAIL messages submitted via Internet will be transferred to receipient on if the recipient’s email address accepts the successful delivery of Email. You are responsible for the privacy and storage of the user-name and password. You agree that all activities made through your account are legally bonded to you.
- TEAM email.messagebyte.in neither claims nor guarantees the availability or performance of this service and accepts no liability for transmission delays or Email failures. While TEAM email.messagebyte.in makes every effort to deliver messages promptly.
- TEAM email.messagebyte.in doesn’t refund the credits for undeliverable EMAIL messages to you because we cannot guarantee delivery of the EMAIL messages to recipients due to possible errors. TEAM email.messagebyte.in debits transmitted EMAIL messages according to its transmission logs. These logs are deemed correct and valid even if the customer has objected to the correctness of the accounting records, except if investigation by TEAM email.messagebyte.in has produced evidence of a technical problem or error.
- TEAM email.messagebyte.in reserves the right to exclude you from using this service, refunding you any remaining amount in your account. All purchases must be considered as final, in compliance with our no refund policy.
- The EMAIL account balance is non-refundable and does not bear interest. All the EMAIL must be used in the validity period from the date of the purchase and no carry forward of the credits will be made unless otherwise defined in a separate contract.
- You under take the whole responsibilities regarding the Emails sending through email.messagebyte.in services from your account, which are transmitted as per your request.
- You shall indemnify and reimburse TEAM email.messagebyte.in all liabilities, costs, losses and damages, in case of any claim brought against TEAM email.messagebyte.in from any third party due to breach of contract.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Whilst we will take all reasonable steps to deliver your Emails to recipients as fast as possible, we cannot commit to, or guarantee, a specific delivery time. Such times depend on various network and system-related factors among the various entities involved in the transportation of your Emails across email service providers.
Furthermore, delivery reports and the originator are operator dependant features and so it is not possible for us to give 100% guarantees for their availability. We recommend that tests should be conducted beforehand when these features are considered to be of high importance.
You acknowledge that as we send Emails via our email servers so there is no guarantee that the Email will get delivered in the Inbox of the recipient, it purely depends upon various factors that the recipients email service providers considers to place the email in any folder it feels appropriate as per their algorithm.
Our responsibility is therefore to ensure that the text-messages you send through the service are processed correctly and delivered to the assigned entity. We are not responsible for the final delivery of the message, as this is out of our control and is the responsibility of the Recipients Email Service Provider.
You also acknowledge that Emails are transmitted unencrypted and that eavesdropping of Email Service Providers, including EMAIL delivery, by third parties is possible. We also recommend that you ensure sensitive and valuable information is communicated by a number of communication methods.
Furthermore, use of the service and the Internet is at its own risk and that the service is provided "as is" and "as available", without any warranties or conditions whatsoever, expressed or implied. We will use all commercially reasonable efforts to make access to the service available through the required access protocols, but make no warranty or guarantee that you will be able to access the service at any particular time or any particular location. Without limiting the generality of the terms set forth, we and our affiliates, agents, content providers, service providers, and licensees.
Hereby disclaim all express and implied warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for particular purpose of the service generally, and any content or services contained therein, as well as all express and implied warranties that the operation of the service generally and any contentor services contained therein will be uninterrupted or error-free.
Shall in no event be liable for any inaccuracy, error or omission in, or loss, injury or damage caused in whole or in part by failures, delays or interruptions of the service generally, and any aspect ancillary thereto; you agree to indemnify us for any third party claims arising from such failures, delays or interruptions in connection with regard to the use of the service.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the provisions outlined above are for the benefit of Team email.messagebyte.in and its affiliates, agents, content providers and service providers and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly on its own behalf.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS
We frequently update, modify and otherwise continually seek to improve the service and such changes often dictate that we simultaneously modify the terms and conditions of use. As such, we have the right to modify the terms of this agreement and to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of our service, in either case, as it deems reasonably necessary. If you do not agree with any such changes, your use of the service may be cancelled in accordance with the procedures for cancellation set forth in this agreement. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes and, should you request, we will be happy to keep you informed if/when such changes take place.
Furthermore, you accept that should there be a contradiction between other specific terms & conditions and these general terms & conditions, the other specific terms & conditions shall apply.
If at any time you breach the terms & conditions of the service, we may elect to suspend, terminate and/or cancel this agreement and/or recover any damages from you arising from the event(s) giving rise to the suspension, termination or cancellation. We reserve the right to suspend your service at any stage for any reason we may deem necessary to continue to provide any of our services in a way that may be hindered by your status as being our client, your financial status or the content of the messages originating from you.
Upon any such termination, cancellation and/or suspension, you are still responsible for any obligations then accrued. Payment and other obligations under this agreement are not suspended, stayed, or otherwise affected by a suspension of access to / or use of the service (in whole or in part) where said suspension arises from your failure to comply with, or violation of, the terms of this agreement or of any law or legal obligation. Upon termination and/or cancellation, for any reason, you agree to immediately cease using the service and we shall have no obligation to you after any termination or cancellation of this agreement.
You are also free to terminate or cancel this agreement at any time, and for any reason. For such a termination or cancellation to be effective however, you must inform us in writing through email, you will still be under the responsibilities of this agreement for the duration that you used the service and you will cease to have access to the use of any credits that may exist in your account.